Natural, Warm, Mom, Conversational, Comic, Accents
For narration, my voice is warm and natural, very pleasant to listen to for long periods of time.
I have several announcer voices, from low and professional, to young and energetic. I specialize in caring moms... and hospital spots, for some reason.
I can also do sexy, perky, polished or conversational, low-key or over-the-top. I take direction very well, too, whether it's in an email or through a phone patch.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
For dialects, I can do British/English, Australian, Southern, NY, French, Irish, Russian, Spanish, German... also something I refer to as "vaguely European"...
I can also do a mean Valley Girl.
For other dialects -- eh, challenge me. It may not come naturally, but I love to research, and I'm a VERY good mimic.
My Voice Experience
I've got over twenty years in the business.
Ruby Tuesday (national)
Fantastic Sam's (national)
Apple Vacations (national)
Royal Caribbean (national)
Carrier Heating and Cooling (national)
Pulte Homes (national)
Passages Malibu (national)
Centex Homes (national)
The Funimation Channel
The Hoosier Lottery
The Finish Line
Frisch's Big Boy
The American Legion
The Indiana Fever
The Foo Fighters
Layers of Fear
Lord of the Rings
Dungeons and Dragons
Here is some of the feedback I've received so far on Voice123:
"The quality of your talent and professionalism
definitely showed through for us. Thanks for all your help!"
"Got the files and they sound great! What a blessing...thank you and we will do business again some time in the near future."
"You have a beautiful voice! I love it!"
"We really appreciate the time and talent you've put into this project."
I have a BA in Theater Performance from Illinois Wesleyan University, and I've been a working professional actress for almost as long as I've been doing voice overs...
My Studio Equipment
Shure KSM-27 microphone w/pop screen
5' x 5' isolation booth
I'm crazy for Shakespeare. But I'm not sure that's relevant...
Let me keep thinking.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kristin Lennox by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kristin Lennox is a Premium subscriber.
• Kristin Lennox was last active on Voice123 3 days ago