Smart, straightforward, friendly, upbeat, comedic
My voice is friendly and inviting. Can be upbeat or straightforward. I have little to no accent of any kind, and am great with any commercial or professional presentation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arkansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Angry housewife, happy housewife, college girl, best friend, sarcastic female, smart female, savvy shopper
My Voice Experience
I started out doing on-hold messaging for a Fortune 500 company that I worked for in the late 80's. I continued to do on-hold messaging for a number of clients, then went to radio announcer in 1996. I have been in radio ever since and have been the voice talent for a number of car dealerships, resort destinations, and even food councils. I have endorsed phone companies, beers, cable companies and more because of the power of my "sell". People believe me when I tell them something - according to clients. I have also done work for Muzak.
Unknown - Click here to ask Kristen Honeycutt
My Studio Equipment
Cool Edit, Adobe Audition, ElectroVoice 309A microphone, Dropbox
I have done a lot of improv and acting in my life, so I bring that skillset to the table when I do any type of voiceover work. I put myself in the mindset of the character that I am asked to be so that I can give the best delivery possible for each and every client.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kristen Honeycutt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kristen Honeycutt is a Standard subscriber.
Kristen Honeycutt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kristen Honeycutt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kristen Honeycutt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kristen Honeycutt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.