Wise, quirky, voice like mom
Unknown - Click here to ask Kris Keppeler
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I've impersonated a cat, a robot, a prince, a princess, a witch, a gardener, a president and an assassin. My accents include southern, German, Italian and Irish.
My Voice Experience
Kris Keppeler is a voice actor, audiobook narrator, actor, writer, and funny story junkie.
She's narrated and produced over 30 audiobooks published on Audible. Her favorite genres are comedy, kids, health and fitness, and self-development.
Her voice acting also includes multiple e-learning projects, games, and video sales letters. She's a top-rated freelancer on Upwork and a 2017 SOVAS nominee for outstanding storytelling best performance.
My IMDB page includes feature films and short films and my acting experience began with theatre. My acting coaches include Valerie Mamches, Gary Austin, and Glenn Haines.
I've studied voice acting with Deb Munro, Curt Hawkins, and Carol Monda.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio includes a Rode NT1A mic, Presonus pre-amp, a PC, and editing software from AVS4U.
My background in business, technology, and healthcare fits well with narration projects in this area as I understand what I'm narrating. I love comedy and cooking, so I regularly narrate funny stuff along with good smelling stuff.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kris Keppeler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kris Keppeler is a Standard subscriber.
• Kris Keppeler was last active on Voice123 213 days ago