A voice that's evocative, smooth and versatile
An evocative, eastern European accent underpins this atmospheric female voice. Warm, soft & smooth, character, narration and varied impressions. Bulgarian – mother tongue, Italian - fluent, English - fluent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Carshalton, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Bulgarian, English and Italian
My Voice Experience
My experience in the Voice Over world began back in 2000 when I worked at a local TV in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Since then I have been working on projects for Microsoft, Audi, Expedia, Lycamobile, Playstation, Epson, Advitel and many more clients.
I have done some business presentations in my previous and current work in front of a small and large number of people.
In 2006 I played in a short movie called “Talking to Marcus”, and my role was the one of the protagonist Ivana. The movie was Directed by Carla di Bonito.
I have a number of years of experience on stage - drama and with puppets. I have played the piano for 10 years and performed for a number of years with a large choir.
I have been training based on the Stanislavski method, and am inspired by the books “On the technique of acting” by Michael Chekhov and “The Power of the Actor” by Ivana Chubbuck, techniques which I use in my acting.
City Lit, London, UK (June 2011)
• Working in Voice-Overs
City Lit, London, UK (March 2011)
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass (Feb 2011)
City Lit, London, UK (2007)
• The Actor’s Voice
• Technical Voice Production
• Clear Speech
Studio Free Theatre, Sofia, Bulgaria (Oct 2003 – Jul 2004)
• Obtained a certificate after attending drama classes at the Free Theatre and took part in a number of plays on stage. The theatre is directed by Peter Varbanov and Vesselin Kalanovski
City Puppets Theatre, Sofia, Bulgaria (Sep 1989 – Jun 1994)
• Actress - playing with marionettes. Performing in Bulgaria and abroad, in the theatre, in nurseries, pre schools and clubs
Lubomir Pipkov School, Sofia, Bulgaria (Sep 1982 – Jun 1992)
• Playing the piano, taking singing classes and performing with a large choir
My Studio Equipment
Full digital home recording studio
Vicoustic flexi screen
I am trained on Audacity editing system
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kornelia Froloshka by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kornelia Froloshka is a Premium subscriber.
• Kornelia Froloshka has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours