Queen's English, gentle, clear, soothing
My voice is well spoken, warm, kind, inviting and very English. Very well suited to audiobooks (my background is in narration for children's audiobooks) where diction and clarity are of the utmost importance. I also have a clear and professional tone for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Kim Hoffmeister
My Voice Experience
My experience is predominantly in children's audiobooks as a narrator and character actress. I have also performed VO for a pilot demonstration for a teaching software. Both of these require a clear, well-spoken and engaging voice for children or students to become connected with. I have also delivered, for example, more upbeat styles for commercials and a soothing tone for a day spa ad.
I attended the 'Arts Educational School' in Tring for two years where I studied a range of theatrical subjects. Later I was involved with a theatre group which performed at the Edinburgh fringe festival. I am now a writer of children's stories and VO artist.
My Studio Equipment
We have our own studio comprising control room, live room and vocal room.
Xeon dual core 3.8khz ,Logiciel; Cubase, Nuendo, Audition 3, Soundforge . 20 channel audio input provided by two delta 1010s
Fostex D116 16 track multitracker. Allen and heath Saber 32:16:8 mixing console, Soundcraft M12 desk,Monitoring Tannoy reveal 8d's, yamaha NS10m's Sony DAT machine. Monitor feed to live room via tannoy reveal 66d
Keyboards and synthesizers;
Korg trinity, wavestation SR, Emu proteus 1, Roland JV2080 expanded, Roland String ensemble, Yamaha DX11, Seq circuits Pro 1, Hammond X5, Hammond XB2. VST instruments the Grand 2, FM7 and Pro53. Akai s3000xl sampler,Motu ethno.
Melodyne tuning software, T-racks Deluxe pre mastering.
vintager tube ultragain, Studiomaster Quad 4 fx, 2x Alesis midiverb, Aphex 104, BBE sound maximiser. Joe meek British eq.
Mics: Red 5 RV15 valve,AT4033, AKG d112, c1000s shure sm58, sm57
Having my own well-equipped studio means that I can respond quickly to the needs of clients and I am able to commit to a quick turn around of work. I am friendly, easy going and committed to customer care. I also work closely with a film and audio production company to offer additional services as needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kim Hoffmeister by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kim Hoffmeister is a Premium subscriber.
• Kim Hoffmeister was last active on Voice123 2 days ago