Warm, Informative, reassuring and sophisticated
I have a clear, friendly and informative tone for commercials, disclaimers, and announcements. I have a particular facility for explaining complex terminology and concepts.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am born and raised in Oregon, and this gives me one of the most neutral American accents in the country.
My Voice Experience
In addition to voicing commercials, I have narrated audio tours, web videos, and e-learning courses as well as audio book short stories.
Studied voiceover with Inside Voice Studio in Portland, Oregon. I have also participated in ongoing training through workshops and workouts.
My Studio Equipment
Professional level studio with a separate, acoustically treated vocal booth. I have a selection of pro grade microphones and interface. I use Wavelab (Windows) and Twisted Wave for editing. I also have access to an ISDN studio off-site.
For 20 years I have performed with repertory theater, and taught workshops on communications, acting, and directing.
I have also worked with medical vocabulary for 12 years and have an extensive knowledge of medical, anatomical, surgical and pharmaceutical terminology.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kim Fuller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kim Fuller is a Standard subscriber.
• Kim Fuller was last active on Voice123 191 days ago