Deep, sultry, comforting, firm, evil, sexy, scared
My voice lends itself to many different types of projects. I can play warm and deep, sultry and sexy, Gi-Jane (former US Marine), timid and innocent, evil, cold-hearted, matter of fact, smooth and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Greater Los Angeles Area, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Kimberly Seilhamer
My Voice Experience
As the writer/director of the feature film, JACK THE REAPER (winner/Best horror/SciFi Cannes Independent 2011), I had a hard time finding the voice of VIOLET. After auditioning over 100 voiceactors without that ONE VOICE that stuck out, I recorded the voice myself as temp sound. It turns out that my voice was perfect for the complex role of Violet (sexy, evil, the great mother).
It was then that my love of voiceover work began. :)
I am a feature writer/producer/director myself and have had to hire voiceover talent. I still hire, but have used my voice as the recurring character of VIOLET in the feature film JACK THE REAPER (Winner, Best Horror/SciFi at Cannes Indendent Film Festival 2011).
My Studio Equipment
Yeti USB Mic
Garage Band - Recording Software
Mac & PC
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kimberly Seilhamer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kimberly Seilhamer is a Standard subscriber.
Kimberly Seilhamer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kimberly Seilhamer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kimberly Seilhamer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kimberly Seilhamer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.