Smooth, Friendly, Professional, Alluring, Charming
A dynamic and versatile voice over talent! Brian Thon of Such A Voice and accomplished voice over talent, describes Kimberly's voice as "refined and polished with a developed reading style. Friendly, yet professional with an air of sophistication." My voice can also be described as:
- Energetic and Sexy for Commercials!
- Warm and Deep for Audio Books and Documentaries!
- Polished and Professional for Presentations!
- Well Versed for animation or video game characters!
And Much More!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform West African, Southern US, Caribbean, Canadian and East Coast US accents.
My Voice Experience
With experience as a professional speaker for over 10 years, a former gospel DJ with Clemson University's collegiate radio station, WSBF 88.1, and countless other spots and recorded specials in radio and television (eg, Clemson Cable News'2002 MLK Jr Celebration commercial and a Habitat for Humanity radio spot), I am well versed and experienced to provide the best voice over products.
I have a BS from Clemson University where I minored in Communications. My minor course work included classes in speech, journalism and persuasion. Many of my electives included classes like theatre (specifically African American history in performing arts). Although I do not hold a number of acting credits to my name, I have performed in a community theatre play (South Pacific).
Additionally, my business experience in sales and marketing (ie, 2000 summer internship with Leo Burnett and sales management Fortune 500 companies like Archer Daniels Midland Co) will also aid in my ability to be extremely professional and produce high quality voice over work.
My Studio Equipment
Current easy access to a professional studio onsite includes the following equipment:
Tascam digital 8 track
Nero Wave Editor
I will use any professional studio in the Chicagoland area as requested.
Unknown - Click here to ask Kimberly Green
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kimberly Green by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kimberly Green is a Standard subscriber.
• Kimberly Green was last active on Voice123 79 days ago