Warm, Friendly, Relatable, Mom, Conversational
Friendly, Warm and Fun. Three words that describe my voice and really, me. I can be conversational and believable, trustworthy and professional or sassy and quirky if that's where you need to go. It's up to you. It's your project. Your message. And my job is to listen to what you need and help you deliver it to your audience. (People often think voiceover is about talking but listening is a big part of it too.)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Young girl, teenage girl.
My Voice Experience
I have been a full-time voice artist, on-camera talent and host for 15 years in New York City.
I love that I get to work in a wide variety of voiceover genres including commercials, narration, corporate narration, explainer videos, audiobooks and IVR. i am also super proud of having collaborated with top brands and companies like Coors, Philips. Crestron, Philosophy Cosmetics, Fisher-Price, Nickelodeon, and Canon.
I am also available for live announcing work and my medical and tech background have come in handy for scripts that are jargon heavy and need to sound believable.
Marla Kirban- Voiceover
UCB NYC- Improv
The PIT NYC-Sketch
Paul Fouquet- Monologues
Ted Sluberski- TV, Film
My Studio Equipment
My studio is fully equipped to produce Broadcast quality audio. Inside my Whisper Room you'll find an Apogee duet interface, Reaper DAW ( I also have Twisted Wave), a Sennheiser MK 416 mic and a comfy chair for those longer projects. If you'd like to swap the mic for a Neumann TLM 103, I can do that for you. My Mac desktop computer is outside the booth in case you were wondering what the heck I was running all of this stuff through.
Professional Singer. TV Host, Commercial On-Camera Actor, Theater Actor. Web show writer and producer. Expert buttercream frosting maker and knitter.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kimberly Austin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kimberly Austin is a Premium subscriber.
• Kimberly Austin has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours