Real, Friendly, Natural, Believable, Conversational, Girl Next Door
Conversational and Believable. Trustworthy and Professional. Sincere, Authoritative, Friendly, HIp, Aspirational, Energetic, and Relatable
My voice is well suited for commercials, white-board animation, corporate narration, e-learning, explainer videos, educational and training videos, internet videos, IVR prompts and on-hold messages, tutorials, direct response ads (DR), navigation systems, medical, technical, legal, mobile apps.
Let's Work Together!
I'm a collaborator. When we work together, it will be easy and seamless.
I am highly responsive and you can expect your project to be completed promptly (often on the same day). You will never have to guess the status of your project or worry if it will be completed on time.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Young girl, teenage girl.
My Voice Experience
I have recorded thousands of commercials, industrials, explainer videos, narrations, training videos, internet videos, tv projects, educational scripts, IVR prompts, on-hold messages, tutorials, e-learning projects, promos, and telephony projects.
My voice has been described as friendly, genuine, authentic, believable, girl next door, fun, warm, knowledgable, sincere, cool, hip, corporate, business like, professional, relatable, sophisticated, and educational.
Partial Client List:
Proctor and Gamble
Arm & Hammer
I am also available for live announcing work and my medical and tech background have come in handy for scripts that are jargon heavy and need to sound believable.
Marla Kirban- Voiceover
UCB NYC- Improv
The PIT NYC-Sketch
Paul Fouquet- Monologues
Ted Sluberski- TV, Film
My Studio Equipment
My studio is fully equipped to produce Broadcast quality audio. I have a Whisper Room and use a Sennheiser MK 416 and a Neumann TLM 103 mic. I also have Source Connect, ISDN, ipDTL, Phone patch and Skype.
Professional Singer. TV Host, Commercial On-Camera Actor, Theater Actor. Web show writer and producer. Expert buttercream frosting maker and knitter.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kimberly Austin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kimberly Austin is a Premium subscriber.
• Kimberly Austin was last active on Voice123 20 days ago