I have a very trusting and friendly voice for commercials and on hold messages.
This comes across in either my native Scottish accent or
I can also voice in a standard English accent or a variety of different accents.
My character voices range from the very cute and cuddly to the bizzare and all aspects in-between!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a good selection of regional accents and I also have an ever increasing number of different voice based characters that can be called upon for whatever your project should require.
I also do a few regional and standard American accents.
I can turn my voice to most accents if the project requires it.
My Voice Experience
I have performed lots of voice overs for various projects ranging from radio ads,documentaries,audiobooks,animation,poetry,Corporate voiceovers. You name it, chances are I've voiced it!
I am very easy to work with and also have acting skills that can come in useful when doing character voice overs. I can also sing to a fairly decent standard and can take direction well.
Learning, learning, learning more every day!
My Studio Equipment
My studio equipment:
Neumann TLM103 Microphone.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2.
Focusrite Saffire 6 USB
Adobe Audition Software.
Source Connect Now
I would be more more than happy to discuss travelling to a studio of your choice.
I can also sing and play guitar to a reasonable standard.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kev Parr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kev Parr is a Standard subscriber.
• Kev Parr was last active on Voice123 237 days ago