I have a very trusting and friendly voice for commercials and on hold messages.
This comes across in either my native Scottish accent or
I can also voice in a standard English accent or a variety of different accents.
My character voices range from the very cute and cuddly to the bizzare and all aspects in-between!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a good selection of regional accents and I also have an ever increasing number of different voice based characters that can be called upon for whatever your project should require.
I also do a few regional and standard American accents.
I can turn my voice to most accents if the project requires it.
My Voice Experience
I have performed lots of voice overs for various projects ranging from radio ads,documentaries,audiobooks,animation,poetry,Corporate voiceovers. You name it, chances are I've voiced it!
I am very easy to work with and also have acting skills that can come in useful when doing character voice overs. I can also sing to a fairly decent standard and can take direction well.
Learning, learning, learning more every day!
My Studio Equipment
My studio equipment:
Neumann TLM103 Microphone.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2.
Focusrite Saffire 6 USB
Adobe Audition Software.
Source Connect Now
I would be more more than happy to discuss travelling to a studio of your choice.
I can also sing and play guitar to a reasonable standard.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kev Parr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kev Parr is a Standard subscriber.
Kev Parr does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kev Parr was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kev Parr does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kev Parr was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.