naturally warm and rich, but able to adapt
Warm and rich male voice for commercials, with smooth, transitional inflections for narrations and presentations.
Very able to adapt voice to script roles, as well as desired age of voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Other
• English - New Zealand
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
san francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Able to do American Regional dialects, as well as accents (eg. Irish, Scottish, and Aussie) in character.
Very able to do impersonations, comedy, jokes, and fun pieces.
My Voice Experience
Comfortable about any subject, especially if intertwined with humor.
In addition to voice over work, have been a high school sports announcer, plus years of "on the job" training addressing various groups.
Frequent "guest artist" in local club comedy skits, including impersonations of the "Voice of God", "Andy Rooney", "Clint Eastwood", "Al Davis", "Bruce Bochy", "Bill Clinton", and various offbeat characters.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio equipment includes:
Microphones: Rode NT1-A, Audio Technica AT 4040, AKG Perception 220, MLX VO-1A, Shure SM57, Samson CO1U;
Preamps: DBX 286S, MicroPort Pro, MXL Mic Mate Pro, MXL Mic Mate;
Headphones: Senneheiser HD25-1 II, Sony MDR7506; AKG K 240
Experience in voice over for commercials, narrations, and/or presentations, as well as comedy pieces.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kevin Tully by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kevin Tully is a Premium subscriber.
• Kevin Tully has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours