Warm,Friendly,Voice of God,Announcer,That Guy
Rich, commanding sound...warm, friendly announcer...hyper "Used-Car" sales person...I can give you all of them...but not at once please!
I follow directions well and will work hard to deliver the sound you are looking for.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Badly Done British accent that may be useful for a "Fun" spot, Old Man voice, Annoying Voice, They Guy Next Door voice
My Voice Experience
As a professional Voice Talent I bring a wealth of experience to every project I take part in. From Audio Books, Industrial Narration, Medical Narrations, E-Learning Projects and of course...commercial Voice Over.
An industry veteran with years of experience touching many aspects of the business from announcer, sales executive and commercial voice-over talent. I feel I am wired into the rapidly changing Broadcast/Media landscape through memberships in the Michigan Association of Broadcasters, The Michigan Association of Educational Broadcasters, The MCA-I and the Michigan Production Alliance.
My broad industry experience and education kept my students and graduates ahead of the curve. As Director of Career Services for the Specs Howard School of Media Arts, I acted as an adviser to students and graduates bringing passion to my job in helping groom the next generation of Media Professionals.
With a BA in Telecommunications from Michigan State University, and advanced training in broadcasting I am able to provide insight and coaching to future Media Professionals.
Specialties: Home Studio Pro Tools, Logic Express and Twisted Wave..able to supply finished, cold reads with less than 4-hour turn around in most cases.
30 years of experience as a DJ most of my career on the radio in Detroit.
Pat Fraley Dialect Class
My Studio Equipment
Quality Studio Sound
Giving you fast turn around and quality product
Very Good at Voice-overs and Voice-over work. Listed with several agents in Detroit...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kevin Scollin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kevin Scollin is a Premium subscriber.
• Kevin Scollin was last active on Voice123 11 days ago