Radio Announcer (classic¤t), Funny, Offbeat
Warm, deep, and personable for narrations, PSAs, radio announcements, trailers, and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Burbank, Hollywood, Los Angeles, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Urban leaning dialect without sounding too definitive/offensive in any specific direction.
My Voice Experience
I have been hosting a hiphop radio program at KSPC, 88.7FM in Claremont, CA for almost 19 years (including pre-recorded nonprofit PSAs. I have also hosted shows for the bigger commercial stations in the area, appearing on 92.3 The Beat and Power 106FM.
In New York, I have appeared as on air talent on XM's "Spitkickers Radio" program.
Unknown - Click here to ask Kevin Sakoda
My Studio Equipment
PC and Mac based studio
Recording on either Nuendo/Cubase or Logic Audio
Extensive VST Plug-In suite
Samson and Audio-Technica Mics
Mackie 12/4 board (mic preamp)
Digital output to CDR Audio/CD-Rom
I also help run startup company Fileblaze (www.fileblaze.net), which is a specialized file-transfer/storage solution aimed at media professionals and anyone requiring large-file transfer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kevin Sakoda by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kevin Sakoda is a Standard subscriber.
Kevin Sakoda does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kevin Sakoda was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kevin Sakoda does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kevin Sakoda was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.