Young and conversational with a genuine warmth and according to my voice teacher,
"quirky." Have voiced animated characters and characters in Children's books.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can go slightly "Texas" or "Irish." Or "crazy" if necessary.
My Voice Experience
Radio and TV commercials, read children's books for Scholastic where I'd had to do multiple characters and have voiced an animated character in six episodes of Sprout TV's "Astroblast," and also played "Reefee" in A&E's "Reefee's Madhouse."
I've worked as an audio engineer for over three decades, so I understand what goes on on "both" sides of the glass. I have a better understanding as to what a producer is looking for. I can also edit and mix in sound effects and music, if you'd like!
Graduated with a BA in Journalism/Media. Was a radio announcer, producer, copywriter for eight years. I am currently an audio engineer and voice talent for a Boston studio and have worked here for 33 years. I also work with voice teacher Wren Ross and produce, edit and mix her students' demos.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools editing system, outboard and inboard EQ and reverbs, ISDN, phone patch, Source Connect capability.
Sound engineer, copywriter, producer. I love being able to add little touches to outside projects, whether it be an added voice or a particular sound effect or music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Kevin McLaughlin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kevin McLaughlin is a Standard subscriber.
• Kevin McLaughlin was last active on Voice123 35 days ago