Animated/Fictional Characters, Jovial, Nice Guy
I am a professional ventriloquist and I make a living with my different character voices. I can also do various impersonations. My character voices range from "Mofia" style to Pee Wee Herman. I also have a strong "Movie Promo" voice.
My natural voice is mid-low range and very friendly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Western (cowboy), Southern, NY/NJ, Minnesota (up Norte), Russian, Asian, Indian (India).
Beetlejuice, Spongebob/Patrick, Ant Eater (Pink Panther), Pee Wee Herman, Krusty the Clown, Wolfman Jack, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Yogi Bear and others.
Characters I do consist of "Mafia", "Old West", "Frat Boy", "Nerd", "Surfer", "Stoner", "Valley Girl" or "Grumpy Old Man" among others.
My Voice Experience
The bulk of my voice over work was at Legoland California where I several character voices for Lego models around the park. I also did safety instructions for the queue on several rides.
I have done voice over for promo videos, instructional videos and corporate training videos.
I also recorded a number of announcements as Wolfman Jack for a fund raiser run.
I have trained under Susan Berkley.
My Studio Equipment
My microphone is Studio Projects C1. I record through an Mbox2 interface and edit in Sony Vegas Pro 10.
I have a large library of sound effects and royalty free music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kevin Johnson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kevin Johnson is a Standard subscriber.
Kevin Johnson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kevin Johnson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kevin Johnson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kevin Johnson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.