Two-time Emmy Award-winner - Warm, friendly, real, funny, dynamic and intense!
Two-time Emmy Award winner - conversational, inviting, bold and dynamic reads for commercials, trailers, documentaries, websites, sales training and sports. On-Air talent for Discovery Channel, NBC and CBS with a world class home studio. I am also a working stand up comic and have flawless comedic timing. As a decorated former US Marine, I am a bit of a perfectionist so your final product will be exactly what you and your client want.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Sarasota, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Characters include : Movie Trailer Guy, New Yorker, Mr. Fashion, Drill Instructor, Cowboy Ridem' Rex Bareback, Steve Sensitive...cartoon characters, video game heroes and villains.
My Voice Experience
From Armed Forces Radio to Madison Avenue - I have won numerous awards for my work as a journalist, voice overs, copywriting and producer - as a Voice Over Artist in NY&LA I have voiced several national campaigns for Procter and Gamble, AT&T, Bass Ale, Burger King, NBC Sports, GMAC...
Active Duty USMC, Communications and Public Affairs with honors - Armed Forces Radio and Television Service - Jane Stanton Scene Study, NYC - Groundlings Improv, Los Angeles - Suffolk College, Long Island - St. Petersburg College, FL - Comic Strip Live, NYC Stand Up New York, NYC - The Improv, LA...
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio and use Final Cut Pro, Garage Band and an Audio Technica Studio Mic - AT4033 I am an award winning Production Director and copy writer with over a 10,000 spots under my belt!
I am extremely professional and don't put anything on the air that isn't perfect!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kerry McNally by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kerry McNally is a Premium subscriber.
• Kerry McNally has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours