Extremely versatile and can make anything come alive.
Very warm and soothing voice for narration projects.
Ribald, sexy, and humorous for commercials,
Extremely debonair, smooth, and professional for presentations
Comical and cartoonish for animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Miami, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British/Cockney, Irish, Scottish, Indian, French, Italian, Spanish,Southern Black, Movie Promo Voice, Mystery and Horror Promo Voice, Jingles, either in Baritone/Bass or Falsetto,
My Voice Experience
I'm a classically trained actor and have had years of vocal training under the guidance of voice teachers and coaches. I have also sung opera, musical theatre, and done Shakespeare. I know how to breath--am aware of the techniques of breath placement and know how to break down text in order to bring the copy alive. I'm a member of the Shakespeare Troupe of South Florida, a longtime member of SAG-AFTRA, and have done various voice over projects--most recently as a spokesman for a regional bank.
At the University of Miami, I was a jazz vocals member and participated in theatre and musical theatre productions and reviews. In my professional career, I have starred and headlined well known productions including: Coalhouse Walker, Jr "RAGTIME", Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde "JEKYLL AND HYDE", (best project ever to show off your vocal range), Frank Butler "ANNIE GET YOUR GUN", Bill Sykes "OLIVER", and Gaston "Beauty and the Beast". All roles have prepared me as an actor to accomplish anything I desire vocally.
My Studio Equipment
SHURE BETA87A SuperCardiod Mic(wind screen)/ AT 4040 Condenser mic (windsscreen)/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo 24bit -96KHz XLR to USB 48V phantom power converter, Dell Computer(Windows 10), home studio (studio foam insulated) ISDN and Source Connect equipment.
I have lots of dialects/accents under my belt and can change the vocal range at the drop of a hat. I have a wide range vocally and can sing any jingle and make them up on the spot. I'm a baritone/bass and can also sing in falsetto. Working in all entertainment media: voice overs, theatre--musical theatre, industrials, commercials, etc, has prepared me wholly as an actor on all levels. I have a breath of knowledge about interpreting written words and transforming what is there into art.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kent Harris by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kent Harris is a Standard subscriber.
• Kent Harris was last active on Voice123 32 days ago