Rich and full of resonance and character if needed
Tried and tested doing the following: live radio (Top 40, Easy Listening, News, live Sports), training tapes, public speaking, and teaching.
Strong, can be booming, always smooth and easy to understand. Excellent ability to call upon Southern roots, when necessary.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Italian, Southern, British
My Voice Experience
Over the past three decades I have enjoyed gaining experience in live radio, doing national ads for a major movie, one (now defunct) airline, national sales training tape programs for the world's largest greeting card company and an equally large chemical company. The live radio experience ranged from doing a top 40 Hard Rock show to Hymn Time on Sundays, plus live sports and news.
Undergrad degree includes minor in Communications. Recently, joined Toastmasters to polish the diamond for a planned speaking circuit tour to launch a book in Spring 2009.
I have a BS in Business and an MBA (Marketing / Consumer Behavior)
I have served as Vice President of Marketing for a Gift Wrap Company, a bank management software firm, and as a marketing manager in a very large corporation, responsible for all catalogs, POP collateral, and sales training materials.
My Studio Equipment
I have an arrangement with the owner of an area studio who will allow access and production assistance for a fee. If necessary, I have a similar arrangement with a cousin who is a known movie / TV producer.
Acknowledge by many others as extremely creative, in terms of market analysis (MBA in Marketing / Consumer Behavior certainly helps, plus I served in a Psychological Operations unit in the US Army) with the ability to develop effective copy and brand equity building campaigns.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact K.W. Hein by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently K.W. Hein is a Standard subscriber.
• K.W. Hein was last active on Voice123 31 days ago