Quick witted, warm and easy to listen to!
There are many voices to Kenneth Gray and one of them is just right for your next project. Kenneth has a warm "guy next door" type of voice that can be heard on websites and commercials for many different industries. Whether you need a warm and easy storyteller, a slacker surfer dude character or a voice that is trusting and informative, Kenneth has the voice for you!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, Hispanic, Southern, Surfer, Slacker, Teenager, Effeminate, Newsie, Cartoon.
My Voice Experience
Quick witted, gifted storyteller and painfully unashamed, Kenneth Gray is a beach lover, worlds proudest Uncle and a performing artist professional. His talents began at a young age when he starred as Huck Finn in Miss Coleman's 5th grade play and continued when he went on to read the morning announcements at Creighton Middle School.
A Speech Communications Major with his sights set on becoming a star, Kenneth was a morning news reader and weekend DJ in the bustling metropolitan market of Southwest Idaho. These broadcasting experiences led him directly to a career...in marketing.
Kenneth has always been involved in entertainment and has become a much sought after voice over actor for commercials, website narration,and industrial and training films. In addition Kenneth appears frequently in productions on San Diego area stages and performs stand up comedy whether asked to or not.
An accomplished speaker Kenneth serves as emcee for charitable fundraisers and awards ceremonies. He is a member of the Speakers Bureau for The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising and is a host for a weekly series on the Next News Network.
- Bachelors in Speech Communication - NNU
- Theatrical Improvisation - University of Portland
- Advanced Scene Study - Richard Lynch, Actors Studio of Orange County
- Commercials and Film - Robert Michael Conrad
- Voice Over - Del Mar Media Arts
- Dialects - Del Mar Media Arts
- Scene Study - Cindy Hogan
- Commercials and Film - Gordon Jump, Del Mar Media Arts
- Voice Over - Talia Gonzalez
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Kenneth Gray
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Easy to work with
- Strong business background
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kenneth Gray by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kenneth Gray is a Standard subscriber.
Kenneth Gray does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kenneth Gray was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kenneth Gray does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kenneth Gray was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.