Warm, deep & grizzly, both offbeat & fatherly
My voice is warm deep and grizzly suitable for commercials, narrations and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
The accents / dialects that I can do are English, Scottish, Eastern European, Pakistani and French Canadian
My Voice Experience
I am an older rookie with a voice that has not been used as it should have been up until now.
As a result I have decided to embrace voice over work.
I have considerable experience in presentations, MC work and public speaking.
My training has not exactly been geared to voice overs but has served me well.
I studied at the University of Toronto Architecture School and have been in the Construction Project Management field for numerous years.
I have had to do many presentations in my work and am well attuned to performing in front of an audience.
My Studio Equipment
I do not currently have my own studio but have built many in the past, specifically the studio for Report On Business television at the Globe and Mail in Toronto.
I have access to the db Audio Studio in Toronto.
I am relatively new to the voice over industry but I am a seasoned Construction Industry professional anxious to take on a new challenge.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ken Mokry by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ken Mokry is a Standard subscriber.
Ken Mokry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ken Mokry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ken Mokry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ken Mokry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.