My voice will get your message across efficiently.
Rather than describe my voice, suffice it to say that I've got a variety of sounds I can do for a given job. And if your words don't seem to "fit" into my mouth, I'm not going to watse your time or mine.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I suck at accents, dialects, impersonations, and charactarizations. But hey, I'm always willing to give it a shot. Maybe you'll be pleasantly suprised (me too) . . .
My Voice Experience
My entire backrgounbd is live radio and live (and live-on-tape) TV. I've got a nice "real" sounding voice that can be used to "sell" whatever it is your project requires.
Graduate of Northwestern University
Cut my radio teeth at WNUR-FM
First pro job was summer fill-in at WDOV
8-year radio career following that
Various markets ranging from Vidalia, GA to New York City
Lots of TV experience
Commercials & infomercials
Weekend weatherman for KABC-TV many moons ago
Science/nature reporter for Life & Times (KCET)
My Studio Equipment
Xenyx 1204 mixer
Shure SM7B or AKG D5 mics
Bose speakers to reference playback
Audacity recording software
WAV or MP3 files delivered
Due to my live broadcasting background, I work quickly. And because I do this for a living and don't have to have a "real" job to sustain my performing career, unless I'm booked for something else, I'm generally accessible (call me on my cell phone) and can deliver finished product to you in a fairly short time frame.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ken Kurtis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ken Kurtis is a Standard subscriber.
• Ken Kurtis was last active on Voice123 165 days ago