Soothing, Deep, Comforting, Professional
Soothing, warm, and deep for narrations or broadcast. Upbeat, and compelling for commercials. Professional and attention grabbing for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Thick Boston accent upon request, Exaggerated British accents for humor. Mid-west "American" accent is regular form of speech.
My Voice Experience
Voiceover work has included:
- On-Air and production pieces for 1510 WNRB radio in Boston, MA
- Multiple IVR and Voicemail systems including:
*National Retailers (T-Mobile, MetroPCS)
- Visual Presentations for training materials
Attended Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, MA studying Electronics Engineering.
Ability to play moderate to advanced compositions with:
Piano, Bass, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone
My Studio Equipment
8 track Mixman PC recording system fully integrated with voice and music recording capabilities.
I have worked in the Wireless and Telecommunications industry as my "day job" for over twelve years. I have worked in the coffee industry for four years, which included travelling the world to source and research growers. I have traveled to 23 countries and counting, and am always seeking new opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
In 2011 I married my amazing wife, and we had our first child.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ken Franson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ken Franson is a Standard subscriber.
Ken Franson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ken Franson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ken Franson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ken Franson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.