Girl Next Door, Conversational, Friendly, Casual, Deep, Warm, Enthusiastic, Fun, Motherly, Feminine, Professional, Articulate, Engaging
My voice is incredibly versatile! I am a trained vocalist who specializes in both narrative and commercial voice over work, singing, and public address. I have worked in news broadcasting, film, and the exciting world of audio books! I voice a wide spectrum and have performed voices ranging in age from small children to senior citizens. Whether voicing fantasy characters such as fairies, ghosts, robots, or medieval knights, or everyday characters like you and me, I put all my energy into the expression of each vocal personality. I perform both fiction and nonfiction and have had years of practice in professional articulation. I am a Public Speaking Instructor and have mastered the components of a smooth delivery. My voice has been described as "girl next door, friendly, casual, conversational, warm, enthusiastic, upbeat, feminine, fun, cool, soothing, motherly, smooth, professional, articulate, natural, deep, and engaging."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Salem, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
-Disney princess singing voices
-Nickelodeon cartoon characters
-General American accent
My Voice Experience
-Commercial Voice Over Training and Evaluation from Voice Coaches, an "industry leader in personalized, one-on-one Voice Evaluation, Training, Demo Development, and Client Support.
Voice Over Work:
The Union of the North and the South (Audiobook Narration)
The Iron Locket: The Risen King (Audiobook Narration)
Electric Dreams: Seven Futuristic Tales (Audiobook Narration)
Becoming More Productive (Audiobook Narration)
DIY Household Minimalism (Audiobook Narration)
DIY Speed Cleaning (Audiobook Narration)
Cleaning and Organizing for Busy People (Audiobook Narration)
The Ultimate Guide to Dieting Made Easy (Audiobook Narration)
Get Fit at Home (Audiobook Narration)
ABC's Nashville (Network Television Show) Role of Music Teacher
Where Are You Now, Bobby Browning? (Feature Film) Role of Ginger
Kicked by Grace (Feature Film) Role of Jane Adams
Damn Yankees (Musical) Role of Meg Boyd
To Kill a Mockingbird (Play) Role of Mayella Ewell
Conference of the Birds (Play) Role of Kalibuit
Taming of the Shrew (Play) Role of Bianca Minola
You Can't Take it With You (Play) Role of Olga Katrina
Song of Lilian (Competitive Short) Role of Lilian
-Commercial Voice Over Training and Evaluation from Voice Coaches, an "industry leader in personalized, one-on-one Voice Evaluation, Training, Demo Development, and Client Support."
-Voice singing lessons
Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
Master of Arts Degree in Communication 2014
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication | Journalism | Minor: Psychology 2009
Magna Cum Laude
Related Work Experience:
-ACX/Audible Audiobook Narrator with nine titles in both fiction and nonfiction categories.
-Community College Adjunct Instructor | Principles of Public Speaking: 2014 – present
• Created and implemented course design for Principles of Public Speaking.
• Communicated strategies for speech creation and public address.
• Introduced methods of interpersonal communication, group interaction, and solo performance technique.
• Emphasized Aristotelian concepts of ethos, logos, and pathos.
-Virginia Tech Graduate TA | Public Speaking; Intro to Communication: 2012-2014
-State Winning Forensics Coach | Salem High School: 2011-2012
• Managed a team of students in the preparation for competitive theatrics.
• Acted as a competition judge.
• Assisted students in processes of speech creation, verbal technique, characterization, argument defense, and presentation.
-Zumba Fitness Instructor | YMCA: 2011
-Feature Reporter | Appalachian News-Express: July 2010 – Sept. 2011
• Interviewed national celebrities, such as Grammy-winning country musician,
Ricky Skaggs, members of country artist, Justin Moore’s band and nationally renowned memory research professor, Dr. James McGaugh.
• Contributed the bulk of articles for the newspaper’s Kentucky Press Association award
winning magazines and special publications.
• Wrote feature stories promoting the newspaper’s advertisers, lifestyle trends, and members of the community.
-Public Relations Chair | Pike County Relay for Life: 2011
• Promoted Pike County’s annual Relay for Life through local media outlets, including radio, television and print media.
• Wrote numerous articles pertaining to event details and captured the event itself through photography.
-Virginia Association of Broadcasters Internship | WCYB: 2008
• Conducted interviews.
• Operated video cameras while shooting story footage.
• Edited video.
• Wrote packages, VOSOTs, VOs, and readers.
-Promotions Assistant | Mel Wheeler Radio, Inc.: 2009 – 2010
• Assisted with the planning, promoting and executing of radio station events.
• Arranged promotional displays.
• Communicated event specifics to radio listeners and event participants.
Activities & Honors
-Best Research Award for Disney Princess Media Effects: Tennessee 36th Annual Research Symposium –Knoxville, TN.
-Kappa Tau Alpha Mass Communication Honor Society: present
-National Forensics League: 2006-present
-Communication Graduate Student Association: 2012-2014
-Anchor/Reporter: WTOB (Blacksburg Community Channel): 2009
-Chi Delta Alpha Community Service Sorority (Event Planning Committee): 2009
-Virginia Tech Television Sports Anchor and Reporter: 2008
-Secretary of Public Relations Student Society of America (VT Chapter): 2007
-King Family Memorial Golf Scholarship: 2006
My Studio Equipment
Blue Microphone Snowball
Knox Audio pop filter
JVC Stereo Headphones HA-RX300
Audacity editing software.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kendall Livick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kendall Livick is a Standard subscriber.
Kendall Livick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kendall Livick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kendall Livick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kendall Livick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.