Smooth, deep, toned, character specialist
Smooth and resonant for professional presentations, sexy and funny for commercials, warm and compassionate for narrations, exciting and energetic for announcing and MC events.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
ACCENTS/DIALECTS: British, Australian, German, country, old man, teenager, young kid.
IMPERSONATIONS/CHARACTERIZATIONS: Louis Farrakhan, Martin Luther King Jr., Jessie Jackson, Adolph Ceaser, Jack Nicholson, Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington, Bill Cosby, Mike Tyson, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Barak Obama.
My Voice Experience
My experience is live announcing and public speaking, such as: MC for talent shows, dance recitals, announcing for high school and college basketball games, delivering briefings for work, speeches for plays. Voice over work is a new venture for me.
I have a Associates degree in Radio and TV broadcasting from Pensacola Junior College In Pensacola, FL. My training has basically been for on air live broadcasts and radio DJ work.
My Studio Equipment
No studio equipment at this time. I have the ability to do voice overs from my home computer. However, I have access to several studios in my area.
I have a very versatile voice and personality. I am extremely flexable with my schedule and can adapt to any project. Particulary good at adjusting on the fly. I have an endless supply of energy and absolutely love using my voice to soothe, influence, and comfort people.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kelvin Lambert by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kelvin Lambert is a Standard subscriber.
Kelvin Lambert does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kelvin Lambert was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kelvin Lambert does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kelvin Lambert was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.