All-American, All-ages, character, commercial
All-American, girl-next-door, sexy, smooth & sultry, sweet, fun, enthusiastic, range from very low alto to high soprano singing voice, professional singing experience, Broadway, National Touring musicals, great voice for book reading, variety of character voices and sounds, huge range in ages from baby to aging woman, can also voice a young boy, Disney princess sound & singing voice, fast speaking, slow speaking.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Southern (Tennessee, Carolina, Oklahoma/ Texas), Valley-Girl, New York, New Jersey, Boston Accents.
Dinosaur and other animal sounds
My Voice Experience
National Commercials, Online Promo Videos, Precious Moments book on tape, University Promos, DVDs, Cartoons, etc.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Theatre Arts, with a minor in Music from Vanguard University of Southern California. Post-grad training at Pace University in New York City.
Professional Voiceover training at Soundlounge in New York City, and Bill Farmer in Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Snowball mic & complete studio setup. Mac Computers, editing on Adobe Premier, Audition, or Garageband.
Professional actress, singer, dancer, and voiceover artist.
Office Executive Assistant experience, store retail experience.
Full acting resume online at: www.kelseycookeonline.com
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kelsey Guerra by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kelsey Guerra is a Standard subscriber.
Kelsey Guerra does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kelsey Guerra was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kelsey Guerra does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kelsey Guerra was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.