Real person. Approachable.
My voice is very warm and "real person" for narration work, and can be sexy and fun for commercial clients. I can also sound smooth and professional for corporate presentations as well as for on-hold messages for businesses.
My client list includes Delta Faucets, The New York Jets, Char-Broil, BioGuard, P&G, the Children's Miracle Network, Cingular Wireless, TNT, Cadillac, American Family Insurance, Beachbody, Mark Gloss Gorgeous, Johnsonite, Presbyterian Hospital, The City Of Indianapolis, and more.
My rates are flexible and fair.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I try to stick to what I'm good at which is pretty much anything but accents and dialects! There's nothing worse than hearing someone try to do an accent, and fail miserably! I am best at commercial work and narration- business and medical.
My Voice Experience
I take great direction and offer a variety of delivery styles from real-person to friendly informative, or announcer, etc. I'm also a social media marketing specialist. I started my own voice over and media company in 2006.
I have a B.A. in Communications with an emphasis on Radio and Television, and have worked in the voicing industry for well over 20 years. I can write, produce, and voice anything.
My Studio Equipment
Nova Audio-Pro mic, Focusrite Scarlett, Reaper, Source Connect
I can provide quick turnaround, and my rates are fair and flexible. I take direction very well, and I'm very easy to work with. Feel free to ask for a phone patch session at no additional charge!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kelly McKay by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kelly McKay is a Premium subscriber.
• Kelly McKay was last active on Voice123 3 days ago