Soothing, Calm, Comforting, Girl Next Door
My voice has virtually limitless capabilities. From a professional middle-aged woman to a friendly girl-next-door, my voice will resonate with audiences and satisfy your professional goals.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Having lived throughout the entire United States, I can perform just about any regional accent. New England, Southern, Mid-Western, etc...
My Voice Experience
• Voiced hundreds of packages, scripts, and voice-overs as an NBC affiliate news
• Delivered dozens of medical narrations, educational pieces, radio & television
ads, and medical audio books for a nationally recognized hospital.
• Emceed Women's Health-Women's Lives-A conference for North Dakota Women
sponsored by U.S. Senator Byron Dorgan
• Experienced disc jockey for over 12 years.
• Military veteran who is conversant with military rank, structure, and jargon.
• My extensive experience in broadcast journalism and the voice-over industry
coupled with my passion and enthusiasm for the business have given me the
skills necessary to perform and deliver solid voice-overs full of articulation,
professionalism, and commitment to excellence.
• B.A. in Mass Communications, Bridgewater State University, Bridgewater, MA
• M.A. in Integrated Journalism (Broadcast, Print, and Online), Emerson College,
• Collegiate level voice and diction courses
• United States Air Force Veteran
My Studio Equipment
I have a complete home studio consisting of:
• MacBook Pro
• Yeti Microphone
• Final Cut Pro
• Garage Band
• Rapid turn-around
As a journalist, I offer copywriting script, editing existing script, video editing, and audio editing. If necessary, I can also perform music mixing and web design.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kelly Cullivan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kelly Cullivan is a Standard subscriber.
• Kelly Cullivan was last active on Voice123 18 days ago