Sultry, warm, upbeat, commanding
Upbeat and engaging for industrials and training modules
Commanding and professional for narration
Sultry and warm for commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, DC, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern US, British RP, Cockney, Irish
My Voice Experience
Work of note:
Public Housing Asset Management Curriculum, Windwalker, June 2010
All Things Considered, National Public Radio - air date April 21st, 2006 - Voices of Chernobyl: Survivors' Stories (all female excerpts);
All Things Considered, National Public Radio - air date May 31st, 2005 - While Mama Had a Quick Little Chat (Mama);
FELT: Tearing the Fabric of America - independent short film - (Narrator)
Voice over workshops: Tom Moore / Ty Ford / Melissa Leebaert; Daniel Levine (Such a Voice), Laura Giannarelli/Clay Teunis (Tunarelli Studios)
Currently a student at the Art Institute of Washington seeking a Video Skills diploma, including Audio Production coursework
My Studio Equipment
Mics: Neumann TLM103, RODE Classic II Tube Mic, Audio Technica 4055, Oktava MK-012, Shure (57, 58, beta57, beta58, beta87, GreenBullet), AKG D112, EV ND868
Preamps: Focusrite ISA220, Langevin Dual Vocal Combo, various Soundcraft, Mackie and Alesis mixing boards.
Monitoring: KRK V8's, Yamaha NS10's, Sony MDR7506, AKG K271
Actor in Theatre & Film/Video, resume online at my website.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kelley Slagle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kelley Slagle is a Standard subscriber.
Kelley Slagle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kelley Slagle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kelley Slagle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kelley Slagle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.