Confident, friendly, sincere,warm and positive
Warm, friendly, affable, sincere,confident, British voice, with subtle North East England accent.
Hard Sell Advert: Lively, energetic and upbeat.
Charity Appeal: Empathetic and engaging.
Continuity Announcing: Conversational, light and engaging.
Narration: Read in a documentary style, with plenty of drama.
Soft sell Advert: Warm, inviting and engaging.
Corporate promotion: Imformed and authoritative
Public information: read in dramatic, deep and appealing style.
TV Trailers: Light and upbeat, fun with high energy level.
TV Trailer: Slow, languorous, restrained menance.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Geordie ( North East of England ),Midlands Birmingham, East Edinburgh Scottish.
Little Britain - Lou and Andy, Marjorie, Emily Howard, Daffyd.
Muppetts - Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Swedish Chef
Basil Fawlty plus John Cleese characters. Dead parrot,etc
Auf Wiedersehn Pet characters - Oz, Neville and Dennis (Geordie), Barry (Birmingham, Old Bomber (Bristol
My Voice Experience
Working with numerous Radio stations in the North of England recording their Commercial output requirements.
SineFM - Doncaster, CCR Macclesfield, Radio Teesdale, Bishop FM, Garrison FM, Corby Radio etc
Role of Joseph Callum in Animated film - 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
Radio Play - 'Who's Body is This?'
Radio Presenting -
105.9 Bishop FM - Breakfast Show Presenter
105.9 Bishop FM - Back to the 80's
Radio Teesdale - 'As It Began' - documentary celebrating 40th Anniversary of Rock Band - Queen
Weekly 70's Show
Narration for Corporate Videos - Durham County Council
Regular Public Speaking on various topics to audiences up to 1,000 people
Weekly Public Speaking to 100 strong audiences ranging in length of 10mins - 45mins.
Weekly Public Reading - 100 strong audience - 30 mins approx.
Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass.
My Studio Equipment
Full home recording studio - Broadcast quality microphone with 16-Bit,
48kHz Sampling Rate, Super Cardioid Pickup Pattern. Computer Based
Digital Audio Workstation. Full pro-studio acoustic screening.)
I teach public speaking to groups on a weekly basis, covering fluency, conversation quality, modulation, projection and confidence.
Weekly public speaking to audiences of 100 approx.
Periodic public speaking to audiences of 1000 approx.
I have attended a local dramatic group who performed various plays and musicals as well as performing on my guitar on stage. This required me to learn scripts and to perform to the public.
Until recently, I have worked for a very large company within a group in a sales position which involved presentations, phone contact with clients, both new and existing and attending meetings and appointments. This required me to be very focused and organised.
Have performed numerous Wedding Ceremonies.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Keith Swinbank by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Keith Swinbank is a Standard subscriber.
• Keith Swinbank was last active on Voice123 334 days ago