Warm, conversattional, cool, fun, versatile voice seeks project for perfect match!
Warm, friendly, baritone that can spike with energy and enthusiasm for sales pitches.
Cool, laid, back, knowledgeable, and jovial for tutorials.
Serious, articulate, professional yet welcoming for medical narration and corporate press releases.
Wild, comedic, expressive, dramatic, and versatile for all types of animation and video games.
I can edit and deliver audio on time for any type of project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Redwood City, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
A well rounded and versatile voice career has given me the ability to find the right sound and style for a diverse array of projects. I have voiced web and app tutorials for companies like HP and Smule. I have also provided additional voices for "Starcaft II: Thoughts In Chaos". I was an on air DJ for NPR affiliate station 91.5 KRCC, where I casually and conversationally informed listeners about the great music they are listening to, and have 10+ years experience as a karaoke host, so singing comes very naturally to me.
7 years at Voicetrax Voice-Over Academy, where I've studied under Samantha Paris, Townsend Coleman ("Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", "The Tick") Tom Pinto, Chopper Bernet, Bob Bergen Porky Pig), Carlos Alazraqui ("Rocko's Modern Life", "Reno 911"), Rob Paulson ("Animaniacs", "Pinky & The Brain") dialect coach Mary McDonald Lewis, and Audio Lead for Sony Entertainment, Kyle Richards.
6 years University Of Colorado, Colorado Springs and Denver campus: Theater; Voice
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A Mic
Focusrite Scarlet 212
Isolated Sound Booth
-Studied and taught improv
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Keith Houston by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Keith Houston is a Premium subscriber.
• Keith Houston was last active on Voice123 22 days ago