Gentle, sincere & intimate quality with clarity & accuracy
My natural voice is gentle and sincere and I pride myself on accuracy and clarity.
It can also be brash and scathing as a comedic New Yorker .
Professional and reassuring for e-learning.
Sophisticated and elegant for commercials.
Caring and understanding for charity appeals.
Childlike and awestruck for campaigns aimed at children.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bath, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American: Californian, New York, Southern, Texan. Australian. London. Cockney. Heightened RP. West country. Scandinavian. French. Canadian.
Characterisation: posh sarcastic, cheeky Cockney, children's presenter...
My Voice Experience
Live recording direction via Skype for Scania, Sweden.
Shakespeare and Fitzgerald quotes for a marching band in the US.
Currently playing the role of Miss Isabel Graham in BBC Radio 4's 'Home Front' wartime centenary commemorative drama unfolding over the years 2014 - 2018.
BBC Radio Drama Rep company member in 2010.
Narrator of audiobooks.
Bristol Old Vic Theatre School trained - at Christchurch studios, Bristol.
Gravy for the Brain - various online modules including VO: character, gaming, studio set-up.
Runner up award in the 2009 Carleton Hobbs Radio Drama Competition
My Studio Equipment
Studiobricks vocal booth.
Blue Bluebird studio condenser microphone
Bowers & Wilkins headphones
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface
Sony Sound Forge Pro editing software
Working in theatre, film and radio for many years has put me in contact with and given me experience of a multitude of differing cultures, ethos, time and financial considerations.
Coupled with a BA (Hons) degree in European Policy with a year living and working in France, those experiences have honed my flexibility and adaptability when in front of the mic. Seeing things from the client's point of view is essential to a great working relationship and whether working to a tight deadline or budget, the quality of the work is paramount.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Keely Beresford by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Keely Beresford is a Premium subscriber.
• Keely Beresford was last active on Voice123 2 days ago