Girl Next Door, California female, no accent
Young female clear vocals, much singing/recording experience, write many own songs and prose/non-fiction/poetry/other, can be cute, sexy, fun, friendly, casual, conversational, professional, college age, career age, mother, daughter, girlfriend, wife, serious.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Basic Berlin German accent and basic Southern accent (mix of Kentucky, Georgia, and Texas.)
1) "Energizer" Can speak with a quick, fast, excited, energetic manner, almost manic if that is the style wanted.
2) "Placate" Lower, fuller voice, very annunciated and calm. Can be either with feeling or less or none, depending on what's needed.
3) "SoCal Beach Girl" calm, laid-back, slightly surfer or new-hippie. Slight relaxed "slur" of some words, if job wants that.
4) "Disney Female Lead" Singing and/or speaking. Similar to Pocahantas, Little Mermaid, etc.
My Voice Experience
-Torrance Unified School District: 2007. Reading tests for ESL adult students who are given the tests via CD listening. Recorded on own computer system.
-Bulimia industrial: 2008. Improvised stages of bulimia, from prior to a binge, through binge including eating many foods, and feelings during purging. Non-Union, North Hollywood, CA, paid. Done at studio.
- "Fata Morgana" 2008-2012 (has been remixed) Provided spoken words for popular trance song available many places online.
- "Arctic Dawn" 2009 Provided spoken words for popular trance song available many places online. DJ Square Bear.
- Independent writers'/producers' non-union prose, blog, articles, and essay creative writing and non-fiction recordings. 2007-currently Promo, demos, for possible future paid uses.
Professional School for the Arts, Torrance, CA: Musical theater singing training.
Lisa Cushing, Culver City, CA: private vocal (singing). Pop, rock, tech/electronica, musical theater, alternative, folk, classic rock, ballads, more.
UCSB double BAs in Communication Studies and Psychology, graduated 2000.
My Studio Equipment
Samsung USB microphone, ASUS laptop, Sony Vegas Movie Studio version 9
singing/songwriting, non-fiction/prose writing
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cami Waldeck by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cami Waldeck is a Standard subscriber.
Cami Waldeck does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cami Waldeck was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Cami Waldeck does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cami Waldeck was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.