Educated, Trustworthy, All-American
I have a very sharp, clear voice with zero accent (although I can do several accents). I'd best describe my voice as the SWF (Single White Female). My voice can also have a childish, nasaly quality or it can be straightforward, which worked well for a narration of a non-profit project. I can also sound like a newscaster, as I used to do this over the radio. Thanks for looking!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Long Island Jewish Woman, Deep Southern Gal, Japanese Foo Delivery Girl, French Matron, Spicoli Valley-Girl, Marge from Fargo, Ireesh Lass, British Royal, Indian Computer Tech
My Voice Experience
I wrote and narrated a 15 minute movie for a refurbishing project the Junior League of Tampa completed for Baby Bungalow, a one-stop shop for new Moms and their babies. We recorded at my friend's office/home studio over the course of 2 days, edited it and laid music in.
Other voiceover includes reading for the Radio Reading Service in Tallahassee, FL while in college at FSU.
I am an actor, with quite a lot of training, very confident reader and capable of doing many accents and giving several different deliveries - I believe versatile is the word!
Thank you, thank you:)
Graduated FSU w/a B.A. in French
Musical Theatre Performance - Miss Hannigan (Annie), Reno Sweeney (Anything Goes), Glenda the Good Witch (The Wiz), Jazz Singer, Pianist (20 years), Voicever study w/Carolyn Barry (Los Angeles, CA) as well as acting w/Donovan Scott (Los Angeles, CA), LA Connection (Comedy Improv), Method Acting with student of Lee Strasburg (sorry, I cannot remember my instructor's name-Paris, France), Acting for TV & Film (New York University)
Very knowledgeable with voieover work as well as audio equipment, etc as I have worked in 2 studios and currently work in the music department of an entertainment company.
My Studio Equipment
Reliable, easy to work with.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Katy White by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Katy White is a Standard subscriber.
Katy White does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Katy White was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Katy White does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Katy White was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.