girl next door, semi-sultry, bubbly/silly, serious
warm and deep for narrations
sexy and fun for commercials
professional for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Besides a normal voice, I can do silly voices, like "back woods country bumpkin" or "snobby, rich British middle aged woman" or childlike high-pitched cartoon-ish voice, like the voice in "Bobby's World"
My Voice Experience
Voicetracked two separate shows as an on-air personality for the flagship station, WAY FM radio network. - 2 years
Recorded commercials/liners for WAY FM radio network - 2 years
Voiceover artist for Wycliffe Bible Translators (podcasts and commercials) Title: "The Voice of Wycliffe"
- 2.5 years
Co-host of "Reluctant Radio" - 2007 to the present
Host of "The Local Buzz" for The Rock New Hampshire - Feb 2013 to the present
Belmont University, Commercial Music major, emphasis in Music Business. Have taken radio and broadcasting. Have worked for the WAY FM radio network since 2003--present day.
I am a touring independent artist, continually performing on stage and comfortably speaking between songs and being a public voice.
My Studio Equipment
I use WAY FM's studio equipment. We had everything updated in 2009. RE27N/D dynamic microphone
I record auditions through my Yeti USB mic.
Unknown - Click here to ask Katy Kinard
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Katy Kinard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Katy Kinard is a Standard subscriber.
• Katy Kinard was last active on Voice123 333 days ago