warm, friendly, professional news and radio voice
I can provide a warm, friendly and trustworthy voice over. Because of my many years as a radio and TV reporter I have the perfect voice for any news and entertainment segment as well as for documentaries.
Since my voice is full and rather deep I can make it sound sexy as well.
My voice age range is from early 20s to mid 40s.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My mother language is German. I speak fluent English with any degree of desired German accent (as well as other northern European accents).
My Voice Experience
Sharon Stone, Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie all spoke with my voice on German TV! For years I did voice over work for the German language version of Entertainment Tonight and provided almost every female Hollywood Star between 20-50 with a German voice. I also spoke on nearly every news and entertainment segment I have produced in Los Angeles for German TV and radio in the last 15 years. In addition I have an acting background which included extensive voice training as well. I have worked as a voice over talent all over Germany (Cologne, Berlin, Munich etc.), as well as in Hollywood.
-I have a BA in Communications, English and Media Science (Heinrich-Heine University Duesseldorf)
- I worked as a reporter for the regional Radio Essen in Germany (1994-1996)
- worked as a segment producer/reporter for RTL (1995-1997)
-moved to Los Angeles CA in Sept of 1997
-work as a correspondent for RTL and ARD (1997-present)
-worked as a producer and VO talent for Paramount's Entertainment Tonight (German language version) (1999-2001)
-worked for SDI as a subtitle translater (2004-2005)
-do radio segments for several German radio stations (2002-present)
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Katja Lau
I am an experienced translater as well (English <-> German)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Katja Lau by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Katja Lau is a Standard subscriber.
Katja Lau does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Katja Lau was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Katja Lau does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Katja Lau was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.