Warm, comical, professional, and versatile
Warm and deep for narrations, can be sexy and fun for commercials and professional for presentations. Also, can change voice to wacky and zany for video games and animations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Jamaican accents, oriental dialects, elderly impersonations and wacking children characterizations.
My Voice Experience
After a 28 year career in the Customer Service, Training and Customer Relations fields, I began a new career as a voice-over artist. My voice-over career plans were temporarily interrupted for about 18 months by breast cancer treatment. However, I am currently using my voice-over skills to perform character voices for a children's audio book series. I have also enlisted the talents of four children to assist with the character voices.
My passion for voice-overs stem from my love for communication and story telling. Because of this passion, I tend to excel in narrations, commercials and infomercials.
I have created a script, performed and produced a commercial recording for a Goin Postal(Hampton,VA) business.
My recording studio equipment is portable, therefore I have been able to record, perform and produce narration tracks from various locations. In the church environment, I've used the portable equipment to record, coach other talents, perform and produce voice-over tracks for plays and presentations.
I am a graduate of the Such A Voice Masters Program and owner of Versatile Voice Choice LLC.
My Studio Equipment
- Two Condenser microphones
- Protools M-POWERED Essential recording software
- M-Audio box
- Two Headsets
- Microphone Stands (floor and desk)
- Laptop computer
- Aurulex foam for soundproofing windows and portable
- Pop filter
Unknown - Click here to ask Kathy Reedy
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kathy Reedy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kathy Reedy is a Standard subscriber.
Kathy Reedy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kathy Reedy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kathy Reedy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kathy Reedy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.