Warm, natural, dry sarcasm, humorist
I have a warm and naturally confident sound that can be sexy and rich, or conversational and slightly sarcastic. Comedy is my strength, but I also excel at narration and making dry material interesting.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French, New Zealand, British, Southern, New York, Mid-West.
My Voice Experience
I have voiced for everyone from Taco Bell to McDonalds (I was a McNugget!); also Doritos, Boeing, Immunex, Safeco, REI and Microsoft. I was the voice for many years of the biggest department store in the Northwest, The Bon Marche, and continued to voice for them after they became Macy's. I've voiced many corporate videos, video games and sang for an animated film, "Little Nemo". I have even been the voice for a boat motor, so if you're ever in the middle of some lake and a female voice startles you with the information that 'you are low on fuel', you can blame me!
I began my voice-over education by working as a casting person in Los Angeles at The Voicecaster. With an acting background, it was only a matter of time until I was behind the mic.
My Studio Equipment
I work at a state-of-the-art studio here in Seattle, which means I have access to ISDN, phone patch or Source Connect capabilities at all times.
Because of my years of casting and teaching voice-over, I am valuable for copy tweaking, interpretation of direction, and helping with children and anyone new to the process.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kathy Levin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kathy Levin is a Premium subscriber.
• Kathy Levin was last active on Voice123 3 days ago