Sultry, Professional, Accents, Characters
Come on, travel a Broad! My voice can be whatever you want- warm and sincere for narrations, cool and professional for presentations or E-learning modules, sultry or fun for audiobooks, and compassionate, sassy or amusing for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Received pronunciation British, Cockney British, character Irish, Russian, New York Jewish, southern American. My clients say I have a Kathleen Turner quality.
My Voice Experience
Along with theatre, I have been a voice actor for the past 18 years and have fully produced hundreds of voice over projects, including commercials, websites, anime and audio books. I have been the spokesperson for Gladhill Furniture (D.C area) for the past 18 years and have several ongoing clients, including Cisco Elearning corporate modules.
If you're looking for a clear, vibrant and strong voice... look no further.
I am a 2016 ACX Master Class graduate. I have a BA in Theatre from Va. Tech, but my best training comes from doing over 200 theatrical productions, including 18 national tours, extensive regional work, several one-woman shows and using those talents to satisfy a lot of voice over clients.
I am very comfortable in a recording studio, whether it's acting or singing, but I am equally comfortable in an egg crate closet. My training and voice will speak for itself.
My Studio Equipment
2016 Macbook, Pro Tools LE 8.0.4, Digi Design M Box, AT2020 USB mic, Samsung broadcast condenser mic and Shure 48 mic, Audacity, Levelator, royalty-free music library
Fully record and produce voice overs. Also a professional singer and would love doing more jingles.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kathy Halenda by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kathy Halenda is a Standard subscriber.
• Kathy Halenda was last active on Voice123 215 days ago