Biling.Germ./Engl. - confident-fresh-warm & sassy!
I am a professional voice talent with years of voice-over experience. My voice ranges from children to more mature, having also been trained as a singer and covering a variety of timbre.
Being a native speaker of German, I have done many German voice-overs or those with a German accent (to varying degrees).
I have a warm feminine voice for narrations, sexy, fun and even spunky for commercials, and professional and smooth for industrials.
My experience ranges from language training programs (in German) to industrials (i.e. corporate, technical audio manuals, airline on-board safety videos), and commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Kathrin Kana
My Voice Experience
SOME OF MY VOICE-OVER CLIENTS INCLUDE:
Always (11 spots, national & cable)
IBM (Sydney Olympics 2000)
The Little Tikes Company
SAP Business One
Lip Synching for CD-ROMs & movies
Language Instruction Books (various: German & English) “The Five Crayons” (Children’s book)
“Invisible Circus” (Feature Film, starring Cameron Diaz)
“Adverse Possessions” (Independent Feature)
“The Port of Last Resort” (Documentary Feature)
Professional acting training at:
YALE SCHOOL OF DRAMA
MARYMOUNT MANHATTAN COLLEGE (B.A. Theatre Arts (w/Honors))
LEE STRASBERG THEATRE INSTITUTE
THE ACTING CLASS, INC.
THE ACTORS STUDIO
ENSEMBLE STUDIO THEATRE
My Studio Equipment
Audacity & ProTools
I have worked in the legal field as well as aviation, which puts me at ease with the lingo of either field. My experience also covers radio theatre, books on tape. Additonally, I have extensive experience in the yoga and holistic health field.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kathrin Kana by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kathrin Kana is a Standard subscriber.
• Kathrin Kana was last active on Voice123 95 days ago