Young, girl-next-door, slightly southern, smooth
Normal voice is young and light with a very slight southern feel.
- Young and light for commercials and narrations
- Sultry and sexy for ads or audio books
- Firm and mature for motherly role types
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Atlanta, Georgia, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- Southern accents for regional feel
- Past experience with northern accents (New York and New Jersey)
- Teen accents including slang and valley girl for younger roles
My Voice Experience
- Business voice system experience for Avaya Inc 2005-07.
- On hold messages.
- Messages for voice mails and greetings.
- Live book readings.
- 10 years acting experience in theater.
- Training in professional vocal training (soprano).
- More than six months experience voicing and producing sweepers for Atlanta rock station WKLS Project 9-6-1's morning show, The Giant Show.
- 10 years theater experience and training
- 5 years vocal training as a soprano
- courses in acting in college
- seminars and panels at conventions
- phone training with Avaya and BellSouth for professional phone etiquette
- Attended CSB School of Broadcasting for Television and Radio Broadcasting
- Production internship with WKLS Atlanta Project 9-6-1
My Studio Equipment
- Adobe Audition 3.0
- MXL 990 Microphone
- Art Tube MP Project Series USB preamplifier
- Boom stand and pop filter
Unknown - Click here to ask Kathleen Wright
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kathleen Wright by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kathleen Wright is a Standard subscriber.
Kathleen Wright does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kathleen Wright was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kathleen Wright does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kathleen Wright was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.