Upbeat, believable, friend next door, audio book narration
Trained in NYC, my voice is smooth, a bit sarcastic when appropriate, easy listening.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Trumbull, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Kathleen Miranti
My Voice Experience
I have been in the radio business when we spun vinyl. Have done commercials for local cable company. Most importantly, I am associated with CRIS radio, radio for the blind and print handicapped in CT. For 20 years I read the newspaper, recruit and train volunteers and studio manager.
Connecticut School of Broadcasting, Sacred Heart University both in CT. Actors Connection in NYC.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition and Scarlet 2i2.
I have an in house studio, 24 hr turn around if needed. Weekend oldies show on WICC600 AM.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kathleen Miranti by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kathleen Miranti is a Standard subscriber.
• Kathleen Miranti was last active on Voice123 266 days ago