Fresh, caring, friendly, compassionate
I can sound professional, smooth and knowledgeable for narrations but also fun and friendly depending on the targeted audience. In addition, sexy and sultry too- depending on the project!
I have done many corporate narrations including security training and educational narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Nesconset, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Theatrical as in Lord of the Rings & Game of Thrones
Accents: Southern, British, Brooklyn
My Voice Experience
In 1982, I began my voiceover career doing radio ads which led to narrations (my FAVORITE). That same year I became a staff announcer for Cablevision on Long Island. Once phone systems came into play (IVR and voicemail) my client list skyrocketed. The Internet with web audio added even more jobs to my list. One interesting job was for a show in Las Vegas "Princess Tenko" where I recorded the thundering introduction for her show. There was also a fun session where I did character voices for a video game "Gahan Wilson's Ultimate Haunted House."(can be found on YouTube)
In 1997 I started Qvox Voiceworks where I network with other talents (foreign too) to be a full-service voice recording company. From medical narrations to teaching children to read- I can be quite versatile.
BFA in Communication Arts -New York Institute of Technology
Audio Books Workshop- Edge Studios NYC
My Studio Equipment
Mac OS X
plus additional audio accessories- too many to list- that make your project perfect.
Producer/Writer/Director- TV commercials 2005-2017
I was a producer of local TV ads for over 12 years. The script writing and editing I do is a big plus for my clients. I will always make suggestions to a script if need be in order to save the client money on a re-record.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kathie Pieloch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kathie Pieloch is a Premium subscriber.
• Kathie Pieloch was last active on Voice123 8 days ago