Sexy, Charming, Authoritative, Educational, Gentle
Sexy, Charming, Authoritative, Educational, Gentle, Professional, Thoughtful, Hip, Calm
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
-Southern and Cockney accents
My Voice Experience
I was in "the right place at the right time" for most of my early voice recording work -- an additional voiceover was written into a film I was producing, and I was chosen to do the part. This happened once, then again, then again, then...I was asked to record background vocals on a friend's album. And this happened again as well. I began to enjoy the spontaneous nature of this line of work, as well as the structure of building a cohesive skill-set and demo/reel from my diverse projects and assignments. This is the craft of bringing life to the written word, and I am always surprised to see emerges from the text.
I hold my undergraduate degree from Harvard University in Creative Writing and Literature. I studied acting at the Antioch College/New Actors Workshop Masters Program, and I've taken classes at Sarah Lawrence College, The New School, T. Schreiber Studio, LAByrinth Theater Company, The PIT, and Bali Conservatory as well. I am currently studying Voiceover with the one and only Bruce Kronenberg. :-)
My Studio Equipment
I have a complete home studio for audio edition. I use a Shure microphone. For projects requiring exceptionally high quality recordings, I have access to Abacus Entertainment's studio.
I am also an acoustic singer/songwriter and I record electronic music. I performed internationally in the notorious 'gypsy-punk' band, Gogol Bordello.
I owe a lot of my voice work skills and successes to my training and practice in bodywork. I am an avid practicer of yoga, Pilates, meditation, Feldenkrais and Rolfing, and I often utilize these techniques before beginning a voiceover project (or song).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Katheryn McGaffigan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Katheryn McGaffigan is a Standard subscriber.
Katheryn McGaffigan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Katheryn McGaffigan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Katheryn McGaffigan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Katheryn McGaffigan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.