Warm, thoughtful, professional, soothing.
Warm, thoughtful and deep for narrations. Sexy, fun and hip for commercials. Educational and professional for presentations. Gentle, calm and soothing for meditations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
-Southern and Cockney accents
My Voice Experience
Conflicts available upon request.
I studied Voice Over with Bruce Kronenberg at Abacus Entertainment in New York City. I studied acting at the Antioch University / New Actors Workshop Masters in the Arts program, and I've taken performing arts classes at Harvard University, the New School, T. Schreiber Studio, LAByrinth Theater Company, The PIT, Lucid Body, Candace Silvers Studios, and the Bali Conservatory (Indonesia). I hold my undergraduate degree from Harvard University in Creative Writing and Literature.
My Studio Equipment
I have a complete home studio available for use. I use a Shure microphone. For projects requiring exceptionally high quality recordings, I have access to Abacus Entertainment's studio in New York City.
I am a 'Guided Mindfulness and Meditation' instructor for group classes and corporate conferences. I am an acoustic singer/songwriter, and I record electronic music (with vocals). I've performed internationally in the 'gypsy-punk' band, Gogol Bordello. I owe a lot of my voice over skills to my training and practice in body- and breath-work. I regularly practice yoga, Feldenkrais and Rolfing, and I have studied Linklater and meditation breath work. I often utilize techniques from these disciplines for voice over projects and songs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Katheryn McGaffigan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Katheryn McGaffigan is a Standard subscriber.
• Katheryn McGaffigan has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours