I am exactly what is described in the example to a T! Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations.
I have done over 20 commercials.
A dozen Radio Shows.
A hand full of internet Advertisements.
And endless amounts live presentations.
Oh and I sing too, I have an album out, Eternal. My artist name is Mesa.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My native language is English. But I can do many accents in this language. Such as Spanish, since I come from a Colombia back round. French, British, Russian, Southern and Swedish because of roles that I have played and characters I have performed in my acting career.
My Voice Experience
I started out as a guest on Maxium Radio, then I moved over to work with the guys at the wise guys show, then Jackie Marlting stole me to be on his show Jackie's Joke Hunt, and Now I am Miss Howard Stern TV. I still work with all those guys from time to time and will be on Sirius Radio the whole month of April. Everyone tells me I have such a unique sexy voice and that they love my voice, so I started recording all my work, and have been booking nonstop ever since.
I studied at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy in NYC. It is a musical theatre conservatory. After graduating from there, I studied at Waiste Barron, and then HB studios. I now work with personal coaches and private voice instructors.
My Studio Equipment
Mac Book Pro, and Iphone4s
I live here in NYC, and have access to anything at any time. I am willing to put in the time and effort to get the job done right. And will always give it my 110% I can travel for work that is not a problem and I can work while I am on the road as well. My voice is yours, just let me know...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Katherine Mesa by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Katherine Mesa is a Standard subscriber.
Katherine Mesa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Katherine Mesa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Katherine Mesa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Katherine Mesa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.