Narration, Corporate, E learning, Explainer, On Hold, Documentary, Commercial, Promo, Radio, Television, B2B, Medical, Automotive
Do you have a story you'd like to tell and need a voice to tell it? When we work together you get:
1. Quality. I’m good and I'm fast. 24 hours or less turnaround for most projects.
2. Broadcast quality audio including editing and minor pickups.
3. Quality service before, during, and after recording. I have amazing clients. I love making new ones.
5.100% guaranteed satisfaction.
Kath Crumrine email@example.com
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bozeman, Montana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm fast. I'm good. I provide professional broadcast audio. I excel in TV, Radio, Corporate, Business, Explainers, eLearning, Telephone Messaging IVR, Medical Narration, Internet, and character voice acting.
Kath resides in North America, has lived in Indonesia, Peru, & Chile. Her dialect is mostly Pacific Northwest, Northern California, and Rocky Mountain region.
My Voice Experience
Banfield Pet Hospital
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Dave Walsh, J. Michael Collins, Mary Lynn Wissner, David Razowski, Bruce Kronenburg.
I love to record voice over and it shows. I am currently training with some of the industry's best coaches, I regularly attend conferences and stay up to speed on the latest trends. I invest in excellent equipment and services so my sound chain gives you the best quality. I am taking improv classes. All of these tools keep my voice fresh, my skills current, and my professionalism extraordinary. It is so important that I be the best I can be so your project sounds great.
I've been working as a voice over professional since 2006. My clients are loyal because they trust not only the projects they ask me to deliver, but also value my conscientious, friendly and playful demeanor.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Professional Studio, delivering every file with excellent sound.
Twinfinity 710 Pre-amp, Audio Technica ATH-M50x headphones, Presonus board, professional condenser microphone. Source Connect and ISDN upon request.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact ★Kath Crumrine ★ by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently ★Kath Crumrine ★ is a Platinum subscriber.
• ★Kath Crumrine ★ has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours