powerful, velvety, authoritative, sexy, friendly,
Friendly and witty, serious and informative or curious. Really whatever you may need. I have been alarmed as a fat duck, serious as a London Fire Brigade officer, and witty for audio books for the blind.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - Other
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Northern English, quirky and charming, RP, serious and intelligent, or stern, Low and sultry and disarming too.
English accents include, Lancastrian, Northern, Liverpudlian, Scottish, Southern Iriah, Northern Irish, Geordie, Welsh, Standard English (RP), High RP.
My Voice Experience
I am often cast as friendly charming and intelligent. As such I have narrated many documentaries including Maternity Ward, Whats in a Kiss and Fame Academy. I have voiced TV commercials for the London Fire Brigade, British Telecom, British Gas, PC World. I have voiced numerous Radio commercials, including Halfords, Marks and Spencer, B&Q. I have also voiced many channel promos for Sky Television BBC and Discovery.
I have also narrated several audiobooks for the RNIB including Orphans IN The Storm, which had Liverpudlian, Irish, Australian and aboriginy characters.
I have a Bsc degree in Psychology, and have completed Acting at Central School of Speech and Drama in London.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to the following equipment:
Blue Yeti Compressor Mic
I can work via Skype so that the client can listen in and direct live on the session
I can record in most formats, mp3, wav, aiff etc and can upload via ftp, deliver via email or CD
I am also an actress and so I am able to bring my voice overs right out of the speakers to the listener. I have been a teacher and have a degree in Psychology and understand the power of the voice and intonation.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kate Walsh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kate Walsh is a Standard subscriber.
• Kate Walsh was last active on Voice123 242 days ago