Warm Mid Atlantic Tones, American, English and French accents. Spoken French. Character Roles
Warm, empathetic, caring tones; ideally suited for appeal broadcasts.
Professional delivery with clarity of purpose. Fun inspiring energy.
Mid-Atlantic nuance with clarity and professional recordings suitable for North American, Canadian and British corporate IVR recordings.
French as a second language can provide fluent French short recordings or English with natural French accent overtones.
Regional North American accents and characters available
Regional British dialects, particularly representative of London East End, Brummy, Shire Counties, Glaswegian and Dorset.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Yorkshire, Dorset
British with French Accent
My Voice Experience
Business presentations in USA and in UK
Educational presentations in USA
Voicemail for US company in New England
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
Graduate Royal Ballet School
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask MacKenzy Phillips
My professional career started with touring worldwide as a classical ballet dancer. While dance is a silent art; the rhythms and cadence of music, like spoken language is ingrained in one's make up. Learning the lull of foreign languages, while travelling provided me with the resource, to now add color to the spoken word.
Since retiring from the stage twenty years ago, I have been in commercial business in New England as well as here in the UK. I have been both listener, writer and presenter for many commercial presentations and training sessions for my own company as well as a performing arts school. I recently returned to the UK and look forward to expanding my creative endeavors as voice over artist and writer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact MacKenzy Phillips by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently MacKenzy Phillips is a Standard subscriber.
MacKenzy Phillips does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
MacKenzy Phillips was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
MacKenzy Phillips does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. MacKenzy Phillips was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.