Warm, Girl next door, inviting, upbeat, polished
Warm, deep, soothing tones for narration
Upbeat, friendly and fun tones for commercials
Even, professional tones for presentations
Fun, quirky tones for animation
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English, British English
My Voice Experience
Though my career is just beginning, I have a wide variety of voice over experience from podcast session tutorials on iTunesU.com, to commercial spots for clients such as Signature Cabinetry and Design, Liberty University, Liberty Christian Academy, etc. I've done underwriting spots for sportcasts and regional radio production, as well as hold music scripts with music beds.
Additionally, I have voiced walking tour audio for the new state-of-the-art Jerry Falwell Library on Liberty University's campus.
I have been featured in several regional and national radio ads and television ads for the branding department at Liberty University as well.
B.S in Communications--Broadcast Journalism
Actively record voice overs on a weekly basis for local radio stations, with critiquing included.
Also participate in a singing team that performs on a monthly basis. I've done multiple performing arts presentations, and I am actively involved in a marketing team that deals with high level jobs and branding pieces.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition Suite
Cool Edit Pro Suite
Access to board and mic with soundproofing technology.
Unknown - Click here to ask Kate Kolb
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kate Kolb by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kate Kolb is a Premium subscriber.
• Kate Kolb was last active on Voice123 78 days ago