Young, Rich, Resonant
A dynamic, crisp, clean voice:
Professional for business presentations, dramatic for storytelling, versatile for character roles and sophisticated for educational purposes.
In my mother tongue, German, my delivery is neutral without any regional accent.
In English I have subtle German accent, though I can put on a stronger and more stereotyped accent if required.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English with German accent.
My Voice Experience
My interest in languages and more than 10 years of work experience in the media (TV) and public presentations led me to Voice Over recording in 2006.
My recent voice over work includes:
- German voice of Harry Partridge in "Happy Harry's Huha2 How Tos" animation tutorial
- Dubbing of German characters in "The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers" cartoon series
- Dubbing of various short films and cartoons for HuHu TV
- Educational medical and pharmaceutical videos
- Audio guides for museums
- Corporate presentations
- Documentary films
- Marketing videos
Some of my dubbing work can be watched on my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KarstenWolfVoice (click on "playlists")
Voice training & documentary voice over with Carmen Molinar ((Christian Rode Sprecherschule, Berlin)
Dubbing training (Synchronsprechen) with Irina von Bentheim (Christian Rode Sprecherschule, Berlin)
Speech training ("Sprecherziehung") with Anne Feuker (Vocalis, Berlin)
Voice Over Masterclass with Gary Terzza (London)
Post graduate degree as Public Relations Consultant from DAPR (Deutsche Akademie für Public Relations)
Magister Artium (MA) in American Studies from Freie Universität Berlin
My Studio Equipment
Your voice over will be recorded using Logic Audio Pro 9, a Tascam Audio Interface and Bluebird microphone.
Due to using Logic Audio Pro software voice recordings can be edited exactly to timecodes of video files when requested.
Translator from English into German.
Copywriter and PR writer/ Journalist in German.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Karsten Wolf by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Karsten Wolf is a Premium subscriber.
• Karsten Wolf was last active on Voice123 6 days ago