Confident, Bright and Clear
A fresh female voice. National engaging north American and mid-Atlantic accent.
I tend to have a youthful,fresh, upbeat, and conversational quality. With an performers's intuition and flexibility, I am extremely good at taking direction and making immediate adjustments.
I am a trained singer with a 3-octave range and the ability to sing in many styles from broadway, pop, country, folk, clasical and soul.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have been performing voice over work since 2000. From ongoing intro recordings for cabaret artists to VO for cabaret shows. I have also performed live- readings of childrens' books series, and live-announcing for events and functions.
I have 20 years professional theatre and cabaret experience and performed on stages both small and big - including The Drury Lane Theatre, Covent Garden, Uk and The Pantages Theatre, Hollywood, USA. In 2009,
Private VO training with Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
Private Vocal training with CJ Welsh, Riva Salazar
Private Acting training with Greg Holford
Drama Workshop with Annette Charles ( Cha Cha DiGregorio in Grease the film)
Los Angeles County High School for the Arts - Majoring in Musical Theatre and Dance 1990
My Studio Equipment
Full digital home recording capability. Condenser microphone recording through interface and editing on
PC (Audacity and Cubase Software)
I currently perform as a Personality Cabaret Vocalist and Tina Turner Tribute Artist at various hotels, cruise ships and holiday resorts in the UK and Europe. I have had a varied career as a dancer in ballet and contemporary companies and as a singer/dancer in West End and US touring musicals including Cats and Miss Saigon.
I am professional, friendly, and easy to work with. I believe in being punctual and always giving 100%.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Karin Bello by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Karin Bello is a Standard subscriber.
Karin Bello does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Karin Bello was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Karin Bello does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Karin Bello was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.